Alfresco LX2 30 Inch All Infrared Grill Cart Model with Dedicated Smoker and Rotisserie
This Alfresco Gas Grill features two Sear Zone ceramic infrared burner producing 55000 BTUs Integrated rotisserie with built-in motor & 15000 BTU infrared burner moker with 5000 BTU dedicated burner & oversize wood chunk drawer 542 sq. In. Actual grilling area plus four position adjustable warming rack Dual integrated high-intensity halogen work lights and User-friendly pushbutton ignition with sealed 9v power source.
This gas grill also includes 30 Inch Freestanding Grill Cart with (2) Access Doors. Alfresco ALX2-30 AG-30C (All Conventional Burners) shown - cooking grids differ on actual grill.
- 27500 BTU main burners pre-heat to 1500 degrees in about 4 min. and cooks 50% faster sealing in juices with virtually no flare-ups
- Chain-driven rotisserie with hidden built-in motor features roller bearings that eliminate need for counterweight. Flush-mounted ceramic infrared burner produces direct high-heat that locks in juices and flavor.
- Integrated smoker with dedicated 5000 BTU s/s burner accommodates wood chunks for cold smoking. Smoke ejector system distributes smoke throughout before rising to the food zone creating intense smoke flavor.
- Made from all commercial-grade stainless steel heli-arc welded at all seams with no mechanical fasteners.
- Full front and rear double skin seamless welded hoods with hand polished accents.
- The LX2 hood features uniquely clean lines with hidden hardware and no gap at the pivot point for the rotis spit. This results in a rigid and perfectly smooth pivoting hood that also captures more heat.
- Control panel flips open with no tools for easy maintenance and features a unique natural air-curtain cooling design to keep front panel surfaces and ignition parts cool.
- Integrated high-intensity halogen work lights angle slightly toward the center for bright even illumination.
|Availability||Ships in 1-2 Days|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||No|
|Number Of Burners||2 Burners|
|Main Grilling Area||542 sq-in|
|Secondary Grilling Area||No|
|Total Grilling Area||No|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|