Thousands of BBQ Grills, Grill Parts & Accessories since 1956
WNK4DD-P-NMS-GS/MHP (Modern Home Products) Propane (LP) Gas Grill W/ Stainless Steel Grids - Built In This MHP propane gas grill features a high profile thick permanent mold cast aluminum housing 433 1/2 square inches of primary bbq grill area (642 total area including stainless warming rack)40000 BTU stainless H-type dual burner 5/16 inch 2-piece stainless cooking grids and electronic ignition. Includes commercial grade stainless enclosure sleeve to encompass the grill head for a neater and more of a finished look to the built-in installation. Includes propane hose and regulator with fuel level guage.
Opening required: 27 1/2 inches wide x 18 inches deep x 11 inches high
• Configuration: Built-In
• Main Grilling Area: 642 Sq. Inches
• 40000 BTU rated per-hour input
• Number Of Main Burners: 1 Burner (w/ 2 Controls)
• Burner Configuration: Stainless Steel H-burner
• Cooking Grids: Stainless Steel Rod Modern Home Products - Gas Grills are made by the Originals Modern Home Products designs and manufactures innovative outdoor gas barbecue grills and barbecue accessories that enrich the backyard outdoor experience and complement the style and function of a patio deck and home environment. Superior Design MHP grills are built of the finest grade weather-resistant material. The permanent mold cast aluminum house (not die-cast):
• Ensures thicker walls for years of endurance
• Sustains higher temperatures and retains more heat for unmatched cooking performance
• Stainless Steel and high-temp powder-paint finish provides lasting beauty and durability.
Superior Warranty MHP Outdoor grills are made in the U.S.A. and are backed by a LIFETIME warranty on all grill housing mounting burners and cooking grids/warming racks. 5 year warranty on Infrared burners Venturi Tubes and Flavor Master briquettes. All other components are covered by a 1 year warranty.
Delivery times depend on location You must be present to accept delivery. Shipping prices are for with-in the Continental United States (Contiguous USA). Shipments to Alaska Hawaii and Puerto Rico require Next Day Air or Second Day Air for which there is an additional charge. All other countries and US Territories are considered International for which there is an additional charges.