Posted on April 09, 2015
There are five main differences between the Anywhere and the Everywhere:
2) Gauge of Stainless Steel
The Anywhere is made from a thick 20 gauge stainless steel; the Everywhere is made from thinner 24 gauge stainless steel.
The Anywhere is 3" taller larger than the Everywhere.
The Anywhere includes the Carrying Bag and is not included in the Everywhere
Anywhere = $389 ; Everywhere = $299
The same qualities and features shared by both grills :
1) Made from 304 commercial grade stainless steel.
2) Same size grilling area.
3) Same push button electronic ignition.
4) The same great infrared grilling performance.
5) Can both use all of the various accessories (including tank adapter, tripod, natural gas conversion, rail mount, grid scraper).
6) Made in the USA by a 100+ year old family business.