This MHP Hybrid Natural gas grill features a high profile stainless steel lid with solid aluminum end-caps for greater stability 433 1/2 square inches of primary grill area (642 total area including SearMagic warming rack) 2 stainless steel burners and one infrared burner producing 38000 BTU anodized aluminum SearMagic cooking grids 2 folding stainless side shelves and electronic ignition. Includes 48 inch black anodized aluminum in-ground post with stainless steel tubing and Natural hose and regulator with fuel level gauge. Includes stainless grease cup for easy clean-up. Some assembly required
• Configuration: On Post
• Main Grilling Area: 433 Sq. Inches
• Number Of Main Burners: 3 Burners
• Burner Configuration: Hybrid
• Infrared Main Burner: Yes
• Side Shelf Material: Stainless Steel
• Cooking Grids: Sear Magic
• Fold Down Shelves: Yes
• Number Of Side Shelves: 2 Modern Home Products - Gas Grills are made by the Originals Modern Home Products designs and manufactures innovative outdoor gas barbecue grills and barbecue accessories that enrich the backyard outdoor experience and complement the style and function of a patio deck and home environment.
Superior Design MHP grills are built of the finest grade weather-resistant material. The permanent mold cast aluminum house (not die-cast):
• Ensures thicker walls for years of endurance
• Sustains higher temperatures and retains more heat for unmatched cooking performance
• Stainless Steel and high-temp powder-paint finish provides lasting beauty and durability.
Superior Warranty MHP Outdoor grills are made in the U.S.A. and are backed by a LIFETIME warranty on all grill housing mounting burners and cooking grids/warming racks. 5 year warranty on Infrared burners Venturi Tubes and Flavor Master briquettes. All other components are covered by a 1 year warranty.
• Width: 56.63 inches
• Depth: 24.38 inches
*Delivery times depend on location
Delivery times depend on location. You must be present to accept delivery. Curb Side Delivery Only. Shipping prices are for with-in the Continental United States (Contiguous USA). Shipments to Alaska Hawaii and Puerto Rico require additional charges. All other countries and US Territories are considered International for which there is an additional charges.
Ships via Freight