Thousands of BBQ Grills, Grill Parts & Accessories since 1956
The Modern Home Products Chef's Choice series gas grills offer the consumer the chance to take advantage of MHP's vast experience in the American gas grilling industry dating back to 1960.
The JNR4 model gas barbecue has all of the features everyone loves about gas grills in general plus all of the engineering and know-how that have continually separated MHP's products from those of its competitors.
The JNR4 gas grill has two patented \"H\" stainless steel dual burners that provide 30000 BTU's of input each with its own control.
The porcelain rock grate and porcelain briquettes beneath the grill's surface help ensure that all that heat is distributed evenly over the ample cooking surface.
The JNR4 gas barbecue has 365 1/2 square inches of primary cooking surface and a 129 1/2 square inch warming rack for a total of 495 square inches of grill surface available - all of which is high-quality 1/4\" stainless steel.
A built-in heat indicator a fixed Nu-Stone side shelf an electronic ignition and a permanent cast aluminum grill head and grill bottom with a high-temperature black Kozy Coat painted finish illustrate even further why the JNR4 gas barbecue is a premium grill at a premium price.
Superior Design This rolling cart model JNR4 gas grill is mounted on a Duro Cast aluminum cart that has heavy-duty legs two 8\" rubber wheels a grease cup a tank ring for propane models and a 12 foot hose for natural gas models. If you want a fantastic grill at an even better price try the JNR4 model gas barbecue grill and find out why Modern Home Products continues to leave its mark on the high-end grill industry after almost fifty years.
• Two patented \"H\" style double burners provide 30000 BTU of input
• 495 square inches of total cooking surface (365.5 square inch primary cooking area 129.5 secondary cooking area/warming rack)
• Cast aluminum grill head and bottom with Kozy Coat high-temp powder paint finish
• Grill lid features rolling stainless steel Sta-Kool handle
• Single fixed Nu-Stone shelf with built-in utensil holders
• 1/4\" thick stainless steel cooking grids
• Porcelain rock grate with self-cleaning porcelain briquettes that distribute heat evenly
• Electronic ignition
• Built-in heat indicator
• Gaslow regulator/leak detector gives accurate fuel level indications and helps monitor possible fuel leaks
• Duro Cast aluminum cart with heavy-duty aluminum legs and two 8\" rubber wheels
• Natural gas cart includes grease cup and 12 foot fuel hose with quick disconnect coupler
• Propane cart includes grease cup and propane tank ring
Superior Warranty :
MHP Outdoor grills are made in the U.S.A. and are backed by a LIFETIME warranty on all grill housing mounting burners and cooking grids/warming racks. 5 year warranty on Infrared burners Venturi Tubes and Flavor Master briquettes. All other components are covered by a 1 year warranty.
You Must Be Present To Accept Delivery.
Delivery times depend on location
Shipping prices are for with-in the Continental United States (Contiguous USA). Shipments to Alaska Hawaii and Puerto Rico require Next Day Air or Second Day Air for which there is an additional charge. All other countries and US Territories are considered International for which there is an additional charges.