Thousands of BBQ Grills, Grill Parts & Accessories since 1956
You will receive an email confirmation of your order details at time of purchase. Once your order has been processed and is ready for shipping we will send you a notification with tracking information. Please contact us if you do not receive an email. We do NOT to ship to PO Boxes. The BBQ Depot is not responsible for lost or missing orders sent to any incorrect address.
We ship most items via FedEx and UPS. By offering a low cost flat "Best Way" rate shipping option, we reserve the right to ship in a method other than UPS; USPS - State Side. Items that exceed 150 lbs can only be shipped via US Ground Freight or International Air.
Not all of the items listed on our site are available immediately, so selecting expedited shipping methods such as Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air etc. does NOT necessarily mean your order will arrive in one or two days. We may use air or ground shipping as necessary to get your items to you within the promised time frame.
Note: Air shipments will arrive BEFORE Ground shipments. If you have a special request for delivery, please call us and we will do everything we can to accommodate your requests.
All orders placed after 2:00pm EST will usually process the next business day. This does not mean the order will ship the next business day though we make every effort to ship within one business day after processing (This INCLUDES Expedited shipping). If you have an expedited time you need to have your order received, please call us at 954-983-0451.
You Must Be Present To Accept Delivery.
Due to Heavy order volume, Holiday Processing Time is 2-4 Business Days to Ship. Holidays include, but are not limited to, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas New Years. If you need your order at a specific time, you must call us at 877-983-0451.
Because we ship from many warehouses throughout the United States, we cannot guarantee a shipment date. Although 99% of our orders ship same day or next day, there is a small percentage of orders that can take up to 7-10 days to ship.
There may be times when the product you have ordered is out-of-stock or discontinued which will delay fulfilling your order. You will receive an email notification letting you know about any and all ordered products that are out of stock and/or unavailable for immediate shipment. We will keep you informed of when we expect to get more in stock whenever possible.
We make every effort to keep our update our inventory in real time but we simply cannot guarantee availability of an item until it is physically boxed and ready for a shipping label. If, for any reason, the item is unavailable (either temporarily or because it has been discontinued), we will notify you as soon as possible to discuss possible alternatives.
Prices are subject to change due to fluctuating market conditions. Prices, part numbers and availability are subject to change at any time by the manufacture, which may result in slight variation of advertised goods.
Customers are required to thoroughly inspect all packages and boxes. Failure to do so will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered damages. Per the policies and regulations of the freight companies, shipping liability is transferred to the customer once goods are delivered and signed for. Please do not automatically assume that the contents of your packages are undamaged simply because the boxes appear intact. Even if the truck driver is impatient or rushed, please keep in mind that this transfer of liability is taking place, making the customer ultimately responsible for undiscovered damages.
Free Shipping is for orders OVER $99 AND for customers within the Continental United States (Contiguous USA) only. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico require Next Day Air or Second Day Air, for which there is an additional charge. All other countries and US Territories are considered International, for which there are additional charges.
ALL International orders MUST select FedEx International or UPS Worldwide for shipping. Your order will be modified accordingly. UPS Ground is NOT a valid option on international orders.
If you choose UPS Standard to Canada, Brokerage Fees, Import Fees, Duties and taxes are NOT included. You will be required to pay these fees upon receiving your product. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW THESE FEES PRIOR TO ORDERING. We operate from the US and as such are not bound to import regulations in other countries. TheBBQDEPOT.com does not assume any Bond Fees, Brokerage Fees, Import fees, Duties or Taxes when shipping internationally, including Canada. If you are unsure what these costs will be, we suggest that you contact the appropriate governing authority in your locale.
Note: ALL BBQ Branding Irons are shipped via FedEx Ground and USPS to Canada and ship within 7-12 business days. TheBBQDepot.com does not assume responsibility for any transportation delays or damages to products during transit.
We do NOT ship during US observed holidays; including but not limited to Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, Labor Day etc.
If you have a specific date for delivery please call us (877) 983-0451 before placing your order to ensure we can accommodate your request.
There may be times when severe weather can affect shipping and delay delivery times. Hurricanes, earthquakes and other acts of nature are unforeseeable and beyond our control. Please know that we will do everything possible to prevent delays on any shipment.
• When you find a replacement part in this listing, be sure to examine the picture of the part carefully and compare it to your original part. If the dimensions are NOT a close match, you should not buy the part.
• To Help Assure That You Get The Correct Replacement Parts For Your BBQ Grill, We Highly Recommend That You Measure Your Original Parts and Compare Them To What We Have Listed. This Is Best Done With The Parts Out Of The Grill.
• We have parts for many models not in our listing. If your model is not listed, there is a good chance that you can find a replacement part with a dimensional search. If you still don’t see your burner, you can probably replace it with an H or oval burner with a universal, adjustable venturi.
• You may also speak with a Gas Grill Parts Specialist at 877-983-0451 for any questions you may have.
• Our parts are manufactured to exacting specifications to meet or exceed the quality of the original equipment parts they replace. Designation of a part for use with a particular gas grill brand does not imply that the part was fabricated by the original equipment manufacturer.
• We have grill parts for models not shown below. Manufacturers frequently append suffixes to their model numbers to indicate whether it is Natural Gas (NG) or Liquid Propane (LP). Or whether the grill head is mounted on a post, cart or patio pedestal. Sometimes they add letters to indicate the color, such as BLK for Black, or BL for Blue. As a result of these and other variations, the same basic model will be sold with a number of different model numbers, but they use the same parts.
• Prices are subject to change due to fluctuating market conditions AND Pricing policies set forth by the manufacturers. Prices, part numbers and availability are subject to change at any time by the manufacturer, which may result in slight variation of advertised goods. Goods are subject to availability, although if items are out of stock or discontinued, we will inform those that have ordered the items.
• In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, TheBBQDepot.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. TheBBQDepot.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, TheBBQDepot.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.