Posted by Tracy Hollander on February 20, 2017
Keeping your infrared burner free from debris will help the burner light evenly and achieve the high temperatures it was designed to do.
TheBBQDepot.com made a tutorial video on how to properly clean an Infrared Prosearing Burner.
1. First you remove the cooking grates from the Grill
2. Remove the wire mesh screen that protects the ceramic plaques on the burner (It may be disintegrated and need replacing)
3. Gently vacuum the debris from the small pores of the ceramic plates.
4. Do NOT use a brush as you will potentially clog the holes by spreading debris
5. Replace the Wire mesh screen over the burner
6. Replace the Cooking Grates
Its that simple to keep your Infrared Burner in perfect working condition.