All parts should be measured and compared to your original part. We do our best to accurately list model numbers, parts and their correct dimensions. However, many times part numbers will change while model numbers remain the same.
Feel free to ask us for help. If you are confident that your part will not work, we do offer returns and exchanges. Please read through the requirements to see if your return is eligible for a refund.
Most parts are eligible for return.
1. Only Items in New, Unused, unassembled, and resalable in their Original Unopened Packaging are eligible for a refund less original shipping costs. Some valves and gas logs are NOT eligible for return and clearly state on the product description. Custom Outdoor Kitchens and Custom Challenger Grill Carts are NOT Refundable.
2. Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery of package.
3. When "Free Shipping" is chosen in the Shipping Options, actual shipping costs will be deducted from your refund
4. All item/merchandise MUST be in Unused and Original Packaging and in Resalable Condition. For Grilling and Outdoor Kitchen Equipment, the box must be factory sealed.
5. After 30 Days, Returns will NOT be accepted
NOTE: Any product with gas fired through CANNOT be returned. Propane has an odor and can be detected.
All returns/exchanges require a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box.
The cost to ship the product back to The BBQ Depot will be paid by the customer. (Unless we made an error). Actual shipping costs are higher than we charge. Be sure you order the correct part as return shipping can be very expensive.
In cases when there is a product exchange, the cost for shipping on any new product(s) is paid by the customer.
Any products returned where shipping was FREE OR Discounted Shipping (Flat Rate) during purchase, we will have our actual shipping cost deducted from the return or in the case of discounted (flat rate), the difference in shipping cost.
If you received Free Shipping and you return items that no longer qualify for Free Shipping, our actual shipping charges will be deducted from the return.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
After 30 days, Return Merchandise Authorization numbers will not be issued and returns will be accepted on a case by case basis and may be subject to a restocking fee.
All BBQ Grill (Freight) shipments MUST be inspected the recipient before delivery is accepted. Failing to do so waives your right to claim damages and therefore cannot not be covered.
We cannot offer refunds for Special Order or Custom items (This includes MOST Fireplace Products). Please call us to verify.
Shipping and Handling fees are non-refundable on all orders unless of course it is our mistake.
Any orders that use a coupon or coupon code are final.
Orders can be cancelled, however only until they are shipped.
All product warranties are through the manufacturers of the product. In some cases, product registration is required for warranty. You will need to contact manufacturer for ALL warranty claims.
If you refuse your merchandise or fail to accept delivery of an item you will be charged for return shipping charges as well as a 50% restocking fee.