This MHP natural gas grill features a high profile thick permanent mold cast aluminum housing 433 1/2 square inches of primary bbq grill area (642 total area including stainless warming rack)40000 BTU stainless H-type dual burner 5/16 inch 2-piece stainless cooking grids folding stainless side shelves and electronic ignition. Includes black aluminum post and black NuStone patio/deck base mount with stainless steel tubing. Includes stainless grease cup for easy clean-up. Some assembly required for this MHP BBQ Grill
• Height: 45.25 inches
• Width: 57 inches
• Depth: 22.75 inches
• Configuration: On Post
• Main Grilling Area: 433 Sq. Inches
• Number Of Main Burners: 1 Burner (w/ 2 Controls)
• Burner Configuration: Stainless H-burner
• Side Shelf Material: Stainless
• Cooking Grids: Stainless Rod
• Fold Down Shelves: Yes
• Number Of Side Shelves: 2
Modern Home Products - Gas Grills are made by the Originals Modern Home Products designs and manufactures innovative outdoor gas barbecue grills and barbecue accessories that enrich the backyard outdoor experience and complement the style and function of a patio deck and home environment.
Superior Design MHP grills are built of the finest grade weather-resistant material. The permanent mold cast aluminum house (not die-cast):
• Ensures thicker walls for years of endurance
• Sustains higher temperatures and retains more heat for unmatched cooking performance
• Stainless Steel and high-temp powder-paint finish provides lasting beauty and durability.
Superior Warranty MHP Outdoor grills are made in the U.S.A. and are backed by a LIFETIME warranty on all grill housing mounting burners and cooking grids/warming racks. 5 year warranty on Infrared burners Venturi Tubes and Flavor Master briquettes. All other components are covered by a 1 year warranty.
Delivery times depend on location. You must be present to accept delivery. Curb Side Delivery Only. Shipping prices are for with-in the Continental United States (Contiguous USA). Shipments to Alaska Hawaii and Puerto Rico require additional charges. All other countries and US Territories are considered International for which there is an additional charges.
Ships via Freight