SOL-AGBQ-27GVI-LP-AG-27C Solaire Gas Grills 27 Inch Basic InfraVection (LP) Propane Gas Grill With One Infrared Burner On Angular Pedestal Base
This Solaire InfraVection Freestanding Gas Grill features commercial 304 grade 18 gauge stainless steel construction with heli-arc welded seams hand-polished mirror finish and no mechanical fasteners; top-supported self-trimming design; stay cool double skin hood; full-width stainless steel knurled tubular handle.
- one stainless steel convection and one ceramic infrared main gas burner 24000 BTU/hr
- 473 sq inches of cooking surface (293 sq inches of effective grilling area) making it perfect for 2-4 people
- stainless steel V-shaped grilling grates that catch drippings to enhance flavor and reduce flare ups
- removable stainless steel warming rack and drip tray
- pushbutton rapid-start ignition.
- Burners are easily removable for cleaning.
- Solaires stainless steel angular pedestal base features hidden casters and two fold down side shelves.
The Benefits of Infrared Technology
With Solaire infrared technology. These grills produce food to rival anything you've ever tasted in a fraction of the time you're used to spending. More Flavorful Food - Intense direct heat enhances natural glavor for succelence and taste that rival the finest steakhouses.
- More Efficient - Solaire infrared burners are ready to grill in just three (3) minutes and cook twice as fast as traditional burners.
- More Convenient - With shorter grilling times grilling can become part of your everyday lifestyle not just a weekend event. And since infrared heats food directly not the airt around it grilling year-round even in frigid weather is no problem.
- Fewer Flare-Ups - Because there is no secondary heat element to trap grease flare-ups are virtually eliminated. Drippings instantly vaporize adding a great natural flavor to your food.
- Versatile - Grill anything like a pro from steaks to seafood chops and vegetables.
- Charcoal-Like Grilling with No Hassle - Get the freat flavor of an intensely-hot charcoal fire with the control convenience and consistency of gas.