Blaze Main Burner Electrode for Flame Thrower Valve - BLZ-32-088
To replace the Electrode replacement for the Main Burner Flame Thrower Valves on a Blaze Grill:
1. Unplug the wire from the valve
2. Unscrew the metal tube and electrode from the valve
3. Slip the end of the metal tube over the orifice located at the base of the tube. (orifice is not included in this kit. Use existing orifice on valve)
4. Screw the metal tube on the valve (screw included)
5. Place the red tube over the end of the wire and Secure the ignition wire in the valve
Metal tube outer Dimension : 3 1/4"
Metal tube inner Dimension : 2 5/8'
Total Electrode Dimension (including metal tip) : 1 1/2"