Lowest Price Guarantee
This Ignition kit has been DISCONTINUED. There are no alternates.
The Lynx ignition Kit includes : spark module, igniter switch, battery wire
Fits Lynx Models : L30, L30F, L30FR, L30R, L30PSFR, L30PSF
To install this kit :
1. Remove the control knobs
2. Remove the cooking grates, briquette trays, main burners and or Prosear Burner if there is one. This is so you can visually see a spark from the electrodes when they are installed.
3. If you have a Prosear Burner, you will need to remove the heat shield. Remove the bolts that hold the shield in place. Pull the shield forward and pull it out. Slide the clip on the shield below the Prosear Burner to the right
4. Pull out the drip tray about 12 inches
5. Remove the screws (on left and right side) that hold the control panel face plate
6. Remove the control panel and rest on the drip tray
7. Loosen the screws that hold the spark module and mounting bracket and slide off the back of the control panel
8. Remove the spark module from the mounting bracket
9. Remove the wiring from the module and reattach to the new spark module
10. Mount new module to the mounting bracket.
11. Mount the bracket to back of control panel
12. Test the ignition to be sure you hear a sparking noise and see a visible spark from the electrodes
13. Reinstall Control Panel
14. Reinstall drip tray, cooking grates, briquette trays, burners and Prosear and heat shield if applicable
Alternate part : 90060
To ensure you choose the correct replacement part for your Lynx grill you will need to know the series of your bbq grill. If you are unsure please email us and or call us we will be able to verify you will be ordering the correct part.