Canyon Wildfire is a charred series gas log system created to give the appearance of a natural campfire. It achieves this by creating a log stack of smaller pieces in the bottom of the set with larger pieces stacked on top and warm embers in the middle. Canyon Wildfire was a 2005 finalist for the prestigious Vesta award for gas logs.
- Canyon Wildfire’s Amazing Flames And Hand-Crafted Logs Create A Realistic Campfire Appearance
- Design With A Base Of Small Charred Logs Topped With Larger “Freshly Cut” Logs Allows A Spectacular View Of Radiant Glowing Embers Throughout The Set
- Tech 9000 Burner System With Flames Rolling Up The Front And Between The Logs Creates A Spectacular “On Fire” Appearance
- Hidden Convertible Valve On All Tech 9000 Hp Burners Ensures The Most Natural Appearance
- Convertible Valve Allows You To Add A Remote Control At Any Time
- Burners Include Sand (NA Gas) Or Black Embers (LPâ??Gas) & Connector Kit
- Complies With ANSIâ??Z21.60 A-2000/CSA 2.26a-2000 For Installation In Woodburning Fireplaces.
FINAL SALE NO REFUNDS