This Made in the USA Alfresco ALXE-30 Cart Model Grill has been engineered to deliver the intense, even heat needed to achieve perfect results, with the control and flexibility needed for all kinds of food. With a 542 Sq. In.-grilling area and three-position warming rack, this unit has a place for every kind of grilling. It has one Sear Zone ceramic infrared burner producing 55000 BTUs, and the integrated rotisserie system with built-in motor has a 15,000 BTU infrared burner. The smoker system with a 5,000 BTU dedicated burner features a drawer for wood chunks. Lastly, user-friendly features include dual integrated high-intensity halogen work lights and push-button ignition with sealed 110v AC power source.
- All new LED front panel lighting projects rich amber beams of light exactly where you need them
- One Infrared burner producing 55,000 BTUs
- One 18-SR (scaling and corrosion resistant) stainless steel main burners producing 55,000 BTUs
- Dual rows of clean-combusting, double-lanced ports on three sides, plus crossover tube in front delivering optimal flame distribution
Special “V-shaped” flavorizer cooking grate over Sear Zone™ burner captures the natural juices, fats, and flavors, then caramelizes them to the food for delectable mouthwatering flavor
- To eliminate hot and cold spots making the effective grilling area 100% of the grilling surface. A special pyramid shape with a flat top and heat-holding cavity on underside evenly delivers intense heat to the cooking surface. Radiant tray locks briquettes in place. Turn tray over and fire burners on high with lid closed to self clean.
- Integrated rotisserie system with a unique chain driven whisper quiet built-in motor and 15,000 BTU rear ceramic infrared burner. This chain driven will turn your food at a smooth and consistent speed no matter how many pounds. No counter balance required.
- Smoker system with 5,000 BTU dedicated stainless steel burner and drawer for wood chunks. Exclusive cold smoke capabilities. Drawer holds large chunks of wood, and linear defusing vents naturally eject smoke at 200º to food zone.
- 542 square inches of actual grilling area
- With a 3-position adjustable warming rack stores up and out of the way when rotissing. Great for above grilling surface holding and cooking
- Dual integrated high-intensity halogen work lights which angle slightly toward the center for a bright, even illumination. These light lens are easily removable without the use of tools for easily changing bulbs and cleaning
- Exclusive Hood Assist System this unique integrated and hidden spiral torsion system made of non-corrosive stainless steel for many years of use. Handle spins smoothly in nickel-plated end caps for optimal comfort.
- A special air-cooling plenum blasts a curtain of cool air that naturally flows up between the front control panel and firebox keeping front panel and bullnose safely cool to the touch. This also protects all the electronics.
- Stainless steel user-friendly push-button ignition, lighting and rotisserie controls are ergonomically integrated into the front control panel with sealed 110v AC power source
- The all-new grill nickel plated ergonomically designed control knobs and bezels redesigned with precision touch in mind.
- With hand-polished accents, uniquely clean lines, and all heli-arc welded seams, the beauty and quality are in the details
- Made from all commercial-grade 304, 18-8 stainless steel, all heli-arc hand-welded seams with no mechanical fasteners.
Delivery times depend on location. You must be present to accept delivery. Curb Side Delivery Only. Shipping prices are for with-in the Continental United States (Contiguous USA). Shipments to Alaska Hawaii and Puerto Rico require additional charges. All other countries and US Territories are considered International for which there is an additional charges.
Ships via Freight