The RH Peterson company has been manufacturing FireMagic Grills for over 75 years!
When only the best will do, the Echelon Diamond series has positioned itself as an uber luxurious powerhouse.
Some of the industry's most exclusive features:
- Cast stainless steel “E” burners
- Optional Infra-red Burner (Installed at no extra Charge)
- Stainless Diamond Sear Cooking Grates
- 16-gauge stainless steel flavor grids
- Heat zone separators create cooking zones (each zone can cook at a different temperature)
- Recessed Quantum Rotisserie back burner
- Removable warming shelf
- Halogen Lights
- Blue LED backlit safety knobs
- Hot surface ignition— push, turn and light the grill
- Chrome Digital Thermometer or Hood Mounted "A" series Analog Thermometer
- Stainless steel smoker with a dedicated 3,000-BTU burner
- Optional Magic view window (pictured) so you can see your food
The Echelon Diamond features a blue LED bezel with a flame icon that changes from blue to red as the knob turns. This is to let you know when gas is flowing. The flame color gets stronger on high and lower on low.
With all these amazing features, the Echelon is redefining grilling luxury.
Fire Magic has an extensive line of Outdoor Kitchen Accessories that will complete your outdoor entertaining including a new Kegerator, Outdoor Griddle and more.
See a PDF comparison of the FireMagic Echelon Grill vs its Competitors
The BBQ Depot also carries Fire Magic Replacement Parts, and all of our products come with our lowest price guarantee!
by Tracy Hollander