Welcome to The BBQ Depot.
We know you have many Grill Shops to choose from. How do you decide where to spend your hard earned money?
Here is why we think you should choose us.
Watch our Video Below
- The BBQ Depot was established in 1956 as a full service LP (Propane and Grill shop) Liberty Gas Corp. When our propane gas customers did not know we sold grills, we felt adding a separate name for our Grill and Outdoor Kitchen showroom would help our marketing efforts.
- Liberty Gas made it's online debut in 1999 and TheBBQDepot.com since 2000 (one of the longest online grills shops)
- Unsurpassed Knowledge and largest catalog of Grill Replacement Parts
- Expert Grill Advice - Our knowledge of grill manufacturers and product lines is unsurpassed.
- Custom or PreFab Outdoor Kitchens
- In House Outdoor Kitchen Design
- Hollywood, FL Brick and Mortar Location
- Best and most trusted Brands in the Industry (Alfresco, TEC, Twin Eagles, Lynx, Delta Heat, Sedona, more)
- Gas Grill Service and Repair Team
- Real people answer our phones to help with parts questions, grill purchases, etc.!
- After Product purchase support (need parts?, troubleshooting any issues)
- We price match qualified quotes.
- One of the only FULL service BBQ shops around
- Family Owned
- We Love what we do....
These are just some of the reasons we feel we are the best in the business!
We are big supporters of shopping local. You have the opportunity to get first hand knowledge and feel for the product you are purchasing. Besides helping the local economy, you will be sure there will be no damages to your new grill (as can happen when freighting these large and heavy items). A lot of times people feel that the sales tax savings as well as the free shipping is a benefit.
Still on the fence? Consider this
Who is going to install and fire test your grill? You may have to pay extra for that. Also, retailers like ourselves will provide accessories or services to cover any additional costs.
Who do you call if you have a problem with your grill? Is the online retailer going to come to your home and service the product? Do they have the ability to troubleshoot over the phone?
When you shop at stores like ourselves, we will be there to assist in warranty, service, troubleshooting and replacement parts. This protects your investment! When it comes to grill parts, we will only sell you what you need. We do not believe in selling a replacement part when it is truly not needed. Many times we will assist customers over the phone troubleshoot their grill without ever selling a part. We want our customers to see the value in our knowledge.
Shop now and see for yourself!