Weber Summit E-670 Black Grill, Sear Burner
(You save $300.00)
Call for Availability - This item Pre Order ONLY
Lowest Price Guarantee
Ask The Experts
** SPECIAL ORDER **
The Weber Summit E-670 features an enclosed cart with corresponding painted steel doors with stainless steel trim and chrome plated cast aluminum handles. The cooking system rated at 60000 BTUs includes 6 stainless steel propane gas burners and a Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system. The cooking grates are 9 mm diameter stainless steel rods. This Weber grill also features stainless steel Flavorizer bars.
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60000 BTU-per-hour input
- 10,600 BTU Sear Station Burner Per Hour Input
- 6,800 BTU Stainless Steel Smoker Burner Per Hour Input
- 10,600 BTU Infrared Rotisserie Burner Rear Mounted Per Hour Input
- 12000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- Snap-Jet™ Individual burner ignition system
- Stainless Steel cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- 3/8 inch or 9mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Primary cooking area = 624 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 145 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 769 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models, Natural Gas Adds $30
- 2 Grill Out handle light
- Porcelain-enameled shroud with polished handle and trim a center-mounted thermometer and accent-colored cast-aluminum end caps
- Enclosed cart with corresponding painted steel doors and stainless steel handles and accent-colored painted side and rear panels
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- Lighted control knobs
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge
- 2 Heavy-duty front locking casters
- 2 Heavy-duty back swivel casters
Dimensions w Lid Open:
- Height: 57.1 inches
- Width R-L: 74.1 inches
- Depth: 30 inches
Delivery times depend on location. You must be present to accept delivery. Curb Side Delivery Only. Shipping prices are for with-in the Continental United States (Contiguous USA). Shipments to Alaska Hawaii and Puerto Rico require additional charges. All other countries and US Territories are considered International for which there is an additional charges.
Ships via Freight