The Patio is back. The newest generation of the world’s first infrared grill. Still hits high—and even higher—highs, but we’ve dropped our lows to a temperate 200°F.
This TEC gas grill also features narrow stainless cooking grids which are easy to clean; ultra-quality machined aluminum knobs; and an artistic curved double-walled hood design.
2 stainless steel burners fuel-efficient that reaches higher temperatures (900° F) while using less fuel (60,000 BTUs – 30,000 BTUs/hr per burner) than other grills
• 592 sq. inches of evenly heated grilling surface capable of cooking 32 hamburgers in 8-10 minutes
• No hot or cold spots
• Warming rack (sold separately) provides an additional 185 sq. inches of area for light cooking, baking, or warming food
• Rapid preheat—0°-900° F in 10 minutes (on high) with hood closed
• Self-cleaning cooking surface protects burners and eliminates messy cleanup
• Flare-resistant design prevents charring of food
• Cooking surface can also be used as a conventional stove—more reliable than a side burner
• Electronic ignition
• 100% 304 stainless steel construction including cooking grates
• Handcrafted in America
Delivery times depend on location. You must be present to accept delivery. Curb Side Delivery Only. Shipping prices are for with-in the Continental United States (Contiguous USA). Shipments to Alaska Hawaii and Puerto Rico require additional charges. All other countries and US Territories are considered International for which there is an additional charge.
Ships via Freight