All TEC grills employ their patented, cutting edge, 100% infrared technology, but the Sterling Patio FR features a handcrafted and contoured double walled hood and a sleek and sophisticated design.
- 2 fuel-efficient stainless steel burners that reaches 0 - 900° F in 7 min on high while using less fuel (60,000 BTUs – 30,000 BTUs/hr per burner) than other grills
- Reaches a low temperature of 200 degrees
- 592 sq. inches of evenly heated grilling surface capable of cooking 32 hamburgers in 8-10 minutes
- No hot or cold spots - Burners distribute the heat evenly across the cooking surface
- Rapid preheat—0°-900° F in 10 minutes (on high) with hood closed
- Self-cleaning cooking surface makes clean-up quick and easy
- No flare ups means no charred food
- You can use the Cooking surface as a conventional stove (eliminating the need for a side burner)
- Electronic ignition
- 304 stainless steel cooking grates
- Warming rack (sold separately) provide an additional 185 sq. inches for keeping your freshly cooked food warm
- Handcrafted in America
Cut out for Built-in : 41 1/2" wide x 20 1/2" Deep x 7 1/8" Height
Delivery times depend on location. You must be present to accept delivery. Curb Side Delivery Only. Shipping prices are for with-in the Continental United States (Contiguous USA). Shipments to Alaska Hawaii and Puerto Rico require additional charges. All other countries and US Territories are considered International for which there is an additional charges.
Ships via Freight
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review