- One Convection And One Ceramic Infrared Burner
- 542 Square Inch Total Grilling Area (362 EGA)
- NO Rotisserie Backburner
- All 304 Series
- 18-8 Stainless Steel Construction With Heli-Arc Welded Seams And No Mechanical Fasteners
- Double Skin Hood With Stay-Cool, Full-Width Stainless Steel Tubular Knurled Handle.
- Stainless Steel V-Grilling Grids Enhance Flavor And Reduce Flare-Ups.
- Removable Stainless Steel Warming Rack And Drip Tray.
- Pushbutton Rapid-Start Electronic Ignition.
- Hand-Polished Mirror Finish Accents.
- Commercial Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Insulated Jacket Required For Installation Into Combustible Surfaces
The Benefits of Infrared Technology
With Solaire Infrared Technology. These Grills Produce Food To Rival Anything You've Ever Tasted, In A Fraction Of The Time You're Used To Spending.
- More Flavorful Food - Intense Direct Heat Enhances Natural Flavor For Succulence And Taste That Rival The Finest Steakhouses.
- More Efficient - Solaire Infrared Burners Are Ready To Grill In Just Three (3) Minutes And Cook Twice As Fast As Traditional Burners.
- More Convenient - With Shorter Grilling Times, Grilling Can Become Part Of Your Everyday Lifestyle, Not Just A Weekend Event. And Since Infrared Heats Food Directly, Not The Air Around It, Grilling Year-Round, Even In Frigid Weather, Is No Problem.
- Fewer Flare-Ups - Because There Is No Secondary Heat Element To Trap Grease, Flare-Ups Are Virtually Eliminated. Drippings Instantly Vaporize, Adding A Great Natural Flavor To Your Food.
- Versatile - Grill Anything Like A Pro, From Steaks To Seafood, Chops And Vegetables.
- Charcoal-Like Grilling With No Hassle - Get The Great Flavor Of An Intensely-Hot Charcoal Fire With The Control, Convenience And Consistency Of Gas.
Delivery times depend on location. You must be present to accept delivery. Curb Side Delivery Only. Shipping prices are for with-in the Continental United States (Contiguous USA). Shipments to Alaska Hawaii and Puerto Rico require additional charges. All other countries and US Territories are considered International for which there is an additional charges.
Ships via Freight