- One infrared burner and one convention burner at 32000 BTU/hr
- Can easily convert infrared burner to convection burner for InfraVection™ benefits
- 542 sq. in. total grilling area (362" EGA)
- All 304 series
- 18-8 stainless steel construction with heli-arc welded seams and no mechanical fasteners
- Double skin hood with stay-cool full-width stainless steel tubular knurled handle.
- Stainless steel V-grilling grids enhance flavor and reduce flare-ups.
- Removable stainless steel warming rack and drip tray.
- Push button rapid-start electronic ignition.
- Hand-polished mirror finish accents.
The Benefits of Infrared Technology
These grills produce food to rival anything you've ever tasted in a fraction of the time you're used to spending.
- More Flavorful Food - Intense direct heat enhances natural flavor for succulence and taste that rival the finest steakhouses.
- More Efficient - Solaire infrared burners are ready to grill in just three (3) minutes and cook twice as fast as traditional burners.
- More Convenient - With shorter grilling times grilling can become part of your everyday lifestyle not just a weekend event. And since infrared heats food directly not the air around it grilling year-round even in frigid weather is no problem.
- Fewer Flare-Ups - Because there is no secondary heat element to trap grease flare-ups are virtually eliminated. Drippings instantly vaporize adding a great natural flavor to your food.
- Versatile - Grill anything like a pro from steaks to seafood chops and vegetables.
- Charcoal-Like Grilling with No Hassle - Get the best flavor of an intensely-hot charcoal fire with the control convenience and consistency of gas.
Delivery times depend on location. You must be present to accept delivery. Curb Side Delivery Only. Shipping prices are for with-in the Continental United States (Contiguous USA). Shipments to Alaska Hawaii and Puerto Rico require additional charges. All other countries and US Territories are considered International for which there is an additional charges.
Ships via Freight