This Alfresco 36" Built In Alfresco comes with a dedicated sear zone and built in (hidden) rotisserie. Made in the USA.
- Amber LED front panel lighting light exactly where you need them
- Two 18-SR (scaling and corrosion resistant) made from titanium and stainless steel main burners
- One Sear Zone ceramic infrared burner reaches 1500º F in four minutes and cooks 50 percent faster with virtually no flare-ups
- Dual rows of clean-combusting, double-lanced ports on three sides, plus crossover tube in front delivering optimal flame distribution
- Heavy-duty 3/8-inch round stainless steel rod cooking grates have a special nonstick electro-polished finish.
- To eliminate hot and cold spots making the effective grilling area 100% of the grilling surface. A special pyramid shape with a flat top and heat-holding cavity on underside evenly delivers intense heat to the cooking surface. Radiant tray locks briquettes in place. Turn tray over and fire burners on high with lid closed to self clean.
- Integrated rotisserie system with a unique chain driven whisper quiet built-in motor and 18,500 BTU rear ceramic infrared burner. This chain driven will turn your food at a smooth and consistent speed no matter how many pounds. No counter balance required.
- Smoker system with dedicated stainless steel burner and drawer for wood chunks. Exclusive cold smoke capabilities. Drawer holds large chunks of wood, and linear defusing vents naturally eject smoke at 200º to food zone.
- 660 square inches of actual grilling area
- With a 3-position adjustable warming rack stores up and out of the way when rotissing. Great for above grilling surface holding and cooking
- Dual integrated high-intensity halogen work lights which angle slightly toward the center for a bright, even illumination. These light lens are easily removable without the use of tools for easily changing bulbs and cleaning
- Exclusive Hood Assist System this unique integrated and hidden spiral torsion system made of non-corrosive stainless steel for many years of use. Handle spins smoothly in nickel-plated end caps for optimal comfort.
- A special air-cooling plenum blasts a curtain of cool air that naturally flows up between the front control panel and firebox keeping front panel and bullnose safely cool to the touch. This also protects all the electronics.
- Stainless steel user-friendly push-button ignition, lighting and rotisserie controls are ergonomically integrated into the front control panel with sealed 110v AC power source
- The all-new grill nickel plated ergonomically designed control knobs and bezels redesigned with precision touch in mind.
- With hand-polished accents, uniquely clean lines, and all heli-arc welded seams, the beauty and quality are in the details
- Made from all commercial-grade 304, 18-8 stainless steel, all heli-arc hand-welded seams with no mechanical fasteners.
Delivery times depend on location. You must be present to accept delivery. Curb Side Delivery Only. Shipping prices are for with-in the Continental United States (Contiguous USA). Shipments to Alaska Hawaii and Puerto Rico require additional charges. All other countries and US Territories are considered International for which there is an additional charge.
Ships via Freight