This Made in the USA Alfresco ALXE-30 has two stainless U burners and is designed to be built-in to an outdoor kitchen structure.
It is engineered to deliver an intense (27,500 BTUs per burner) even heat with the control and flexibility for all kinds of food. It has 542 Sq. In. of grilling area and three-position warming rack which eliminates the need to remove it when you use your rotisserie.
It has two 18-SR stainless steel main burners produce 27,500 BTUs each (for a total of 55,000), and rotisserie motor that is integrated into the grill. The rotisserie burner boasts a 15,000 BTU infrared burner. The independent smoker system has a 5,000 BTU dedicated burner features a drawer for wood chunks or herbs and spices. This user-friendly grill features a dual integrated high-intensity halogen work lights and push-button ignition with sealed 110v AC power source.
- Amber LED front panel lighting
- Two U Burners
- Heavy-duty 3/8-inch round stainless steel rod cooking grates have a special nonstick electro-polished finish.
- A specially shaped pyramid briquettes feature a flat top and heat-holding cavity on underside evenly delivers intense heat to the cooking surface. This eliminates hot and cold spots making the effective grilling area 100% of the grilling surface. Radiant tray locks briquettes in place. Turn tray over and fire burners on high with lid closed to self clean.
- Integrated rotisserie system with a unique chain driven whisper quiet built-in motor. This chain driven will turn your food at a smooth and consistent speed no matter how many pounds. No counter balance required.
- Dedicated stainless steel smoker burner and drawer for wood chunks. Drawer has linear defusing vents naturally eject smoke at 200º to food zone.
- With a 3-position adjustable warming rack stores up and out of the way when rotissing. Great for above grilling surface holding and cooking
- Dual integrated high-intensity halogen work lights which angle slightly toward the center for a bright, even illumination. These light lens are easily removable without the use of tools for easily changing bulbs and cleaning
- Exclusive Hood Assist System this unique integrated and hidden spiral torsion system made of non-corrosive stainless steel for many years of use. Handle spins smoothly in nickel-plated end caps for optimal comfort.
- A special air-cooling plenum blasts a curtain of cool air that naturally flows up between the front control panel and firebox keeping front panel and bullnose safely cool to the touch. This also protects all the electronics.
- Stainless steel user-friendly push-button ignition, lighting and rotisserie controls are ergonomically integrated into the front control panel with sealed 110v AC power source
- Nickel plated ergonomically designed control knobs and bezels redesigned with precision touch in mind.
- Made from all commercial-grade 304, 18-8 stainless steel, all heli-arc hand-welded seams with no mechanical fasteners.
- Optional Infrared Sear Zone (We do not recommend getting a sear zone on a 30" grill)
The Alfresco grill is the easiest grill on the market to maintain. It has the least amount of service calls.
Please note picture of grill shown with Sear Zone option
Delivery times depend on location. You must be present to accept delivery. Curb Side Delivery Only. Shipping prices are for with-in the Continental United States (Contiguous USA). Shipments to Alaska Hawaii and Puerto Rico require additional charges. All other countries and US Territories are considered International for which there is an additional charges.
Ships via Freight